The show floor may be closed at the Los Angeles Convention Center following this year’s E3, but this week’s Pixelitis Podcast is keeping the show going.
Our very own Patrick Kulikowski experienced the madness in L.A. first hand last week and he joins Andrew Martins, Karen Rivera and show newcomer Maxwell Coviello in this week’s offering. For nearly two hours, the trio discuss topics ranging from Microsoft’s missteps, Sony’s perceived triumphs and Nintendo’s ability to sidestep the drama.
It’s some of the more important news stories coming out of California condensed into podcast form. So feel free to hit play below or subscribe to us on on iTunes and Stitcher Radio – and be sure to listen until the very end.
- What we’ve been playing
- News: [E3 ’13] Xbox One coming in November for $499
- News: No internet? Don’t get an Xbox One says Microsoft
- News: [E3 ’13] PlayStation 4 unmasked
- News: [E3 ’13] Even more details about PS4 emerge
- News: [E3 ’13] Yoshida: PS4 to eschew region coding
- News: [E3 ’13] Microsoft opens conference with Metal Gear Solid V
- News: [E3 ’13] Final Fantasy Versus XIII rebranded as XV
- News: [E3 ’13] Super Smash Bros. revealed with Mega Man
- News: [E3 ’13] The Wii Fit Trainer is also in Super Smash Bros.
- New Releases
Follow us on Twitter:
- Andrew Martins: @andrew_martins
- Karen Rivera: @karen_p_rivera
- Patrick Kulikowski: @patrickkul
- Maxwell Coviello: @Wile_E_Quixote
Intro: “Shiny Spaceship” by 8-Bit Ninjas
Break: “The Last of Us” composed by Gustavo Santaolalla, from The Last of Us OST
Break: “Get Lucky” feat. K.K. Slider by Alex Romero
Outro: “Kiss of Jealousy” by Yoko Shimomura, from the Live-a-Live soundtrack