With the staff mostly located in different states (and countries), there’s usually no way to celebrate the New Year together. This year, however, you all get to join in on the virtual festivities, as Andrew, Pat, Karen and Tom get a little loose and talk games for the last time of 2012.
All four cast members partook in some libations while getting the show finished, so there may have been some…strange things said. With a cast like this week’s, it’s really only a matter of time.
Either way, the group talked about some of the week’s big news, the ongoing Steam sale and what games they’re most looking forward to in the coming year.
So while you wait for the ball to drop tonight, go ahead and hit play.
- What we’ve been playing
- News: Final Bioshock Infinite reverse cover art revealed
- News: Quarter century of Final Fantasy commemorated with book set
- News: This dev-based Ouya unboxing video proves its existence
- News: Barkley 2 Kickstarter successfully funded $120K+
- News: Dead Space 3: Better with swearing™
- News: Steam Holiday Sale: Shut up and take my money!
- Discussion: Looking forward to 2013
- New Releases
Follow us on Twitter:
- Andrew Martins: @andrew_martins
- Patrick Kulikowski: @patrickkul
- Tom Farndon: @tomfarndon
- Karen Rivera: @karen_p_rivera
Featured image by Greencolander