It’s Monday and you know what that means – it’s another episode of The Pixelitis Podcast. This week, it’s a two-person show once again, most of the staff was either too busy or tired to join up.
That’s okay though, as Andrew Martins and Patrick Kulikowski got right down to some of the week’s big news and new releases, with a special discussion topic on videogames and their use as a scapegoat in the wake of national tragedies.
In the hour-long episode, we hear about Andrew’s new obsession with Battlestar Galactica and we also find out which one is a furry (or so the other claims).
So go ahead and press the fraking play button, already!
- What we’ve been playing
- News: Modders get Wii Homebrew Channel running on Wii U
- News: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy touching down on iTunes
- News: Expect another Mass Effect sometime after late 2014
- News: Vote for Bioshock Infinite’s reversible cover art
- News: Humble THQ Bundle finishes up at over $5 million
- News: Angry Birds to be slingshotted to the big screen
- Discussion: Games as a scapegoat during tragedies
- New Releases
Follow us on Twitter:
Intro: “Shiny Spaceship” by 8-Bit Ninjas
Outro: “Forest Funk (Ch 1 Light World)” by Danny Baranowsky, Super Meat Boy Soundtrack
Break: “Those Who Fight Further” by The Black Mages (Composed by Nobuo Uematsu, Arranged by Tsuyoshi Sekito, Kenichiro Fukui)