Air guitar is ruined.
Now, we don’t mean the actual act of jumping around in your underwear while jamming out on “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC – that’s too much fun. What we’re talking about is the kind of air guitar Pixelitis Podcast co-host Patrick Kulikowski laid out for us at the very end of this week’s show. It’s the kind of stuff co-host Andrew Martins and Executive Editor Karen Rivera won’t soon forget…
Scarring images aside, this week is mostly about the Wii U. It was released yesterday and as luck would have it, Pat got his hands on one. Karen also contributed with stories from the Wii U launch event at Nintendo World in New York City. One experience was lackluster, while the other was awesome. Which is which? Well, you’ll just have to listen, won’t you?
And as always, the trio discussed some of the biggest news reported on this site and a bit more. The one month code for PlayStation Plus is still up for grabs, so be sure to listen in to learn how you can get it.
- What we’ve been playing
- News: The sequel to RPG epic Barkley: Gaiden is getting kickstarted
- News: Donkey Kong Country 1-3 mysteriously vanish from Wii Shop
- News: TimeSplitters fans petition Crytek UK for an HD Collection
- News: PlayStation Plus coming to Vita next week via update
- News: Vice City pulled from Steam over copyright issues – How does this affect iOS & AD version?
- News: Black Ops 2 earns $500 million in a day
- News: THQ’s games might soon be Ubisoft’s games
- News: Nintendo TVii tunes into the Wii U in December
- Discussion: Wii U launch
- New Releases