It’s no secret – if you’ve checked out the website in the last few days, we’ve had nothing but Halloween on our minds. We’re excited for the costumes, the candy and the nasty tricks we can pull on each other at a moment’s notice.
With a week of spookiness ahead of them, this week’s hosts Andrew Martins, Patrick Kulikowski, Karen Rivera and Ken Smith spend nearly an hour and a half discussing the things that scare us the most. Things like a future where day one patches are the norm, highly anticipated betas are delayed and frighteningly amazing music goes on sale for horrifically cheap.
- What we’ve been playing
- News: Game Music Bundle of the Damned now live
- News: WoW composer fronts Critical Hit, a new VGM cover band
- News: Internet Archive preserves ancient game relics
- News: Namco delays latest Dark Souls II beta for North America
- News: Amazon gives discounts to PS4 Watch Dogs bundle preorders
- News: PlayStation 4 to require a day one system update
- New releases
Follow us on Twitter:
- Andrew Martins: @andrew_martins
- Patrick Kulikowski: @patrickkul
- Karen Rivera: @karen_p_rivera
- Ken Smith: @xanderKS
Intro: “Haunted House BGM” by Koji Kondo, from the Super Mario World Soundtrack.
Break: “LEVEL 1 (Haunted Graveyard & Abandoned Island)” by Mari Yamaguchi, from the Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts Soundtrack
Break: “Maiden Astraea” by Shunsuke Kida, from the Demon’s Souls Soundtrack CD
Outro: “Lavender Town (Pokemon Dubstep Remix)” by Stephen Walking, originally composed by Junichi Masuda for the Pokemon Blue/Red Soundtrack.